Re: Galaxy at War Offline?

by ram64man

Original Post

Re: N7HQ not working / in-game multiplayer stats off

★★ Novice
I’m getting the same problem the galaxy map on my mess effect 3 Game is showing load fail cannot connect to server and nothing showing on screen when I go to the multiplayer part it reads system off-line unable to retrieve galaxy at war status and n7 hq Galaxy at war does not seem to be working as well all sectors of the map are stuck between
Message 61 of 183 (776 Views)

★ Guide

Could they be something wrong with the server ?

Message 62 of 183 (769 Views)

★ Guide

And also in game the readiness rating at 50% now I don’t know if this is also part of the problem but I’m not 100% sure that my multiplayer character  promotion has also been recognised

Message 63 of 183 (767 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@sjsharp2010 thanks! I was worried it was just me. So uh @EA please fix this.
Message 64 of 183 (1,001 Views)

@yhvh10  @SnowMan509 @GucciboyGeralt 

I merged your threads with the main thread about the issue.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 65 of 183 (998 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here. Galaxy at War map just not showing. Oh, and by the way, I can't log in into EA services via Mozilla Firefox. It just won't work. Had to use Chrome.

Message 66 of 183 (974 Views)

★★ Guide

50% is the daefaul tleve li tsits on if you haven't don eanything foor a while. It builds up the moer yo uuse it or the moer you play MP as I understand it. I don' ttend t odo a lot of |MP I generally jus tuse the site itself and stick to single player

Message 67 of 183 (948 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Readiness hasn't been working for me either, for about a week. I usually login to the website once or twice a day to keep my percentage up (I plan on starting the game on ps3 soon, so I wanted my GRR at 100%.)

I keep getting a server error and someone else on psnp trophy tracking website has the same issue since last week. It appears the servers are down so nothing is updating. 

Message 68 of 183 (925 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah I tend to log on  a couple of times a day when I'm on a rtilogy run. I don't tend to bother if I'm busy with another game but I like building it up whilst playing ME's1 and 2 as a kind of we'er in trouble if we don't prepaer for war kind of thing ready for when I hit ME3 I'm currently half way through ME2 atm as I finished b ydoing Miranda's loyalty mission afte rcompleting Horizon again last night. It's how I noticed the problem as I'm on a trilogy run atm..

Message 69 of 183 (888 Views)

★★ Novice

come on @ea  you mention that ports 80, 443, 8080 have to be open but we still have the same issue on the 5th nov 2019  please look into it as its still not fixed like you said on the 1st

Message 70 of 183 (851 Views)