Re: Galaxy at War Offline?

by sjsharp2010

Original Post

Re: galaxy at war mass effect 3

★★★ Newbie

are you having problems with galaxy at war?  The server won't work for me.  Says it won't connect.

Message 51 of 183 (872 Views)

Re: N7HQ not working / in-game multiplayer stats off

★ Guide

I don’t know if this is related but when it was working sometimes when I tried to recall the fleets on the galaxy at war map on the n7 hq browser I have to refresh the website just to recall the fleet

Message 52 of 183 (998 Views)

Galaxy at War Offline?

★★★★ Novice

So I’ve just recently gotten started on ME3 multiplayer and I gotta say I’m loving it. But the Galaxy at War map stopped working like right after I started multiplayer. It says System Offline: Unable to Retrieve Galaxy at War Status. This doesn’t make any sense, I’m connected to the internet and EA servers. Multiplayer works fine, I can play matches with other people but it totally doesn’t work. I’d appreciate any help. Thx.

Message 53 of 183 (906 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it's been down for me since Friday the 1st.   I've resynced my n7 profile with no luck.  i can still play mp games and earn credits, just no war assets on the map.

Message 54 of 183 (904 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Anyone get either the N7HQ or the galaxy at war to work yet?

Message 55 of 183 (998 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Mine still shows nothing although I've played 10 hours in multiplayer, starting about a week ago.

http://n7hq.masseffect.com/home/?name=BThree86&platform=pc

Message 56 of 183 (983 Views)

★★ Guide

No it's still not working now that EA know though I think all we can do is wait as we have at least had a response from the CM's on here

Message 57 of 183 (890 Views)

★★ Guide

the site is not working atm been waiting a fwe days for them t ofix it as it's been rtoublesome since the end of October

Message 58 of 183 (874 Views)

★★ Guide

The site was actimn up a couple of days befoer then as whils * was updating it was being tempramental as i ttook 2 or 3 times for it to register what I was doing. But yeah now it's jus trefusing to do it at all.

Message 59 of 183 (874 Views)

Re: galaxy at war mass effect 3

★★ Guide

Yeah the srevres being troublesome EA kno wabout i tbut when they get it fixed is another question.

Message 60 of 183 (864 Views)