Re: N7HQ not working / in-game multiplayer stats off

by ReskN

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Well, great.

There has to be a reason though why it doesn't work for me (and some others). This can't just be random.

At first I thought that it might have to do with newer accounts or that it only affects people who bought the game recently, but I asked on reddit and someone wrote they bought it this month and that N7HQ works for him.

Heck, I even tried running the game in Windows 7 compatibility mode and with the firewall disabled. Not that I thought that was gonna help.

Message 21 of 183 (1,414 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well I have this game for years and its a first that this happened to me
its very strange

Message 22 of 183 (1,392 Views)

★★ Guide

I'v enot been able to claim any Galactic Readiness at all today Damn annoying really as I'm on a trilogy run atm and I was hoping to have my stats build up again by the time I got my latest Shep into ME3. Considering I'm almost finished ME1 with them I think they need to give whateve rsrever it's sitting on a bit of a kick or something as it's definitely getting worse.

Message 23 of 183 (1,382 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah asme her I've had the occasional block bu tusually after clicking again it's gone in fine but righ tnow it's blocking asttempts better than the British Parliament. :P

Message 24 of 183 (1,180 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@ram64manI noticed multiplayer being less responsive the other day as well, but that's a different issue. They probably fixed that in a day. My post was about N7HQ profile not showing any data at all.

Message 25 of 183 (1,161 Views)

Having trouble with my N7 HQ

★ Novice

As if the first of November 2019 I have been trouble with the website it is currently stuck at 96.43% and I am unable to update or send my fleets out I am on Microsoft Xbox 360 but I have noticed it was updated but it said GMT and not AEST

Message 26 of 183 (1,147 Views)

★★ Guide

I think the whole site is messed up as about the only thing it's let me do is log in. It's no tletting m edo anything else a tal includin gcollrectin grewards or anything I think someon eneeds to give whasevr server it sits on a kick because it clearly isn' t working as it should

Message 27 of 183 (1,166 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @sjsharp2010  and thank you for bringing this matter to out attention. We will look into this on our side. 

Cheers,

Archi  

Archi.png
Message 28 of 183 (1,154 Views)

Betreff: Having trouble with my N7 HQ

@Kazlerox 

I merged your message with the relevant thread.

See EA_Archi's post above this post.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 29 of 183 (1,149 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have this problem too. My Galaxy at War stats are down because servers are unavailable according to error message.

Multiplayer is working, but Galaxy Readiness isn’t. Both ingame and N7 web.

Will you correct this problem? I want obtain Defender achievement for 100% of The game...

Thank you.

Message 30 of 183 (1,140 Views)