N7HQ, all 0 for stats

by BestGirlTali

Original Post

N7HQ, all 0 for stats

★★★ Newbie

When I try to use N7HQ, it is completely blank. I know others have had this issue however I have yet to find a solution. I really want to equip an alternate banner but can't seem to do it in game so I tried through HQ but to no avail. I have but in triple digit hours but it says I've yet to even open up mp. It's not urgent but it still angers me. Thanks for any possible solutions.

Message 1 of 4 (622 Views)

Re: N7HQ, all 0 for stats

@BestGirlTali

So with "it is completely blank" you mean that all your states are at zero, the page itself is working?

Try this:

On the main page > click on "Support" > Scroll down to "Galactic Readiness Map doesn't load or won't update" > re-sync account.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 4 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for getting back with me! Unfortunately, re syncing does nothing but send me back to my account(s) with no change. I've searched and searched for other possible solutions but I think I'm stuck...

Message 3 of 4 (572 Views)

@BestGirlTali

In  this case you should contact EA directly. Maybe a game advisor can see where the problem lies.

If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 4 (565 Views)