N7HQ HTTP 500 Error

by superspartan123

Original Post

N7HQ HTTP 500 Error

★ Novice

I've run into a very annoying issue with the N7HQ website. Whenever I try to access it it just gives me an HTTP 500 Error that says:

This page isn’t working

n7hq.masseffect.com is currently unable to handle this request.

I use Google Chrome with some plugins and I tried turning all of those off manually, deleting cookies both for the site and clearing them from my browsing data, restarting my computer but to no avail. I also tried accessing it on Microsoft Edge and Firefox but those didn't work either. Sometimes I can get to the homepage but when I try signing in it gives me the same error. Is the site shut down? Is it going under maintenance? Are there any workarounds or do I have to wait it out?

Message 1 of 5 (689 Views)

Re: N7HQ HTTP 500 Error

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've been experiencing the same issues since yesterday, was able to use it fine until then.

I have access to the website, but as soon as I login I get that same 500 error. Tried logging in from a different network, same problem.

My best guess is something happened to my account? Wouldn't know what though.

Message 2 of 5 (652 Views)

★ Guide

I'm getting the same error. Hopefully it is just a glitch while they are doing some maintenance.

Speculation wise they could be updating it to work correctly with the Legendary edition of the trilogy.

Message 3 of 5 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I don't get an error, but it refreshes to a completely blank screen once I try to log in.

Clear cache and it again works (might have to re-open browser), until I try to log in again.  Repeatable.

I'd log out of EA Answers to see if that does anything, but afraid it might break that log-in as well!

Message 4 of 5 (630 Views)

★★ Novice

Eyy it's working again. Hopefully it was just maintenance associated with the new remastered trilogy, otherwise this might make my playthrough of the game a bit of a headache.

Message 5 of 5 (549 Views)