Re: N7 HQ not updating my profile correctly.

by 1ago

Original Post

Accepted Solution

N7 HQ not updating my profile correctly.

★★★ Newbie

Just started playing ME3 again for MP & started using the HQ. I know the HQ says it can take 15 minutes for it to register things, but its been 16 hours since my first game last night, and have played more rounds this morning solo attempting operation Heartbreaker.

Individual Goal: Earn 20,000 points killing Banshees.

Well I've killed banshees, i've gotten points for doing so online, and yet my count for score is still showing 0.

The HQ also isn't registering some of my DLC pack achi's

Message 1 of 9 (2,194 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Since none of the challenges are tracked (meaning your progress is not recorded) it seems you're lacking the latest free Multiplayer DLC Retaliation or it has become corrupt. While XBL may keep your game up-to-date it won't install any new DLC without your consent. Either way you'll have to (re-)install it. N7 progress is not affected by challenges or DLCs.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (2,374 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Are any other challenges tracked, i.e. do you have a progress bar for them? If not - are you sure you have installed every Multiplayer DLC (Resurgence, Rebellion, Earth and Retaliation) and have the latest patch installed (1.05 for PC/XBox, 1.08 for PS3 IIRC)?

Have you tried re-syncing your account as described here?

Message 2 of 9 (2,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on the 360 through XBL so all content is upto date (XBL Won't allow you online without updating the game). I'm not sure what you mean by "tracked" as the page on N7 HQ that i think you mean has loads of things like that but all are 0 / xxxxx, even the simple ones like "promote 6 characters" (i dont have it but ive promoted 11 iirc, and have an N7 level of 429).

I changed my XBL email address last year, but the account is linked to my old email. I still have access to this, and N7 is able to track my level ( and i gained 12 levels on a character last weekend so it is current), just no progress is being recorded on challenges. And as I said before, achievements for the packs such as Leviathon (Under Pressure achivement) & From Ashes content ( Freedom Fighter etc) are not credited on the acheivements page.

Message 3 of 9 (2,176 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Since none of the challenges are tracked (meaning your progress is not recorded) it seems you're lacking the latest free Multiplayer DLC Retaliation or it has become corrupt. While XBL may keep your game up-to-date it won't install any new DLC without your consent. Either way you'll have to (re-)install it. N7 progress is not affected by challenges or DLCs.

Message 4 of 9 (2,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok Thats very strange. It didn't have the update pack installed, however previously it automatically downloaded the content packs ( as the game requires the latest version to play online, or so most XBL games work)

Hopefully this will have corrected the problem. And for those who are reading this looking for answers, check your downloaded content. Its not automatic like the previous ones!

Message 5 of 9 (2,166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Drazhar316 wrote:

No, it won't install without consent, but it also will not allow you online without the correct DLC version.

This is not the case. You can very well go online and play without all DLCs installed, there's even been a guide how to do this in order to limit the weapons/characters you can get to specific DLCs so that you have a higher chance of getting them. See here. So it is indeed possible to play ME3 MP without every DLC installed even on Xbox.

[Edit]Missed your last edit - Good to hear that a missing DLC seems to have been the problem.

Message 6 of 9 (2,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Very strange, as it auto updated every other pack for me previously.

Message 7 of 9 (2,153 Views)

★★ Pro

Have fun with the challenges then Standard smile You might want to mark the Thread as "solved" so others who have the same problem see how to solve it.

Message 8 of 9 (2,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea it is solved. Challenge stats now showing in game Standard smile

Message 9 of 9 (2,147 Views)