Betreff: N7 HQ: No Progress

by holger1405

Original Post

N7 HQ: No Progress

★★★ Novice

Good day. I had one huge problem: I played quite a few hours in Mass Effect 3, especially multiplayer. And I decided to go to the N7 HQ and see the progress and change the banner to another. But logging into my account, I found that I have NO progress, judging by the site. I have everything by zeros, there are no achievements anywhere and I have been facing this problem for quite some time. Please tell me what to do? Maybe something needs to be turned on or off. I just don’t know what to do. I would really appreciate it.

Message 1 of 4 (577 Views)
Highlighted

@ASpyN7 

On the main page of N7HQ, click on "Support".

Make sure that your account is properly linked to your EA ID, Xbox Gamertag, or PlayStation Network ID. (First point in the list.)

If it is, "Look at "Galactic Readiness Map doesn't load or won't update." and re-sync your account.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 4 (565 Views)

★★★ Novice

It did not help. All values are also at zero. I did everything as you said and nothing. What should I do?

Message 3 of 4 (557 Views)

@ASpyN7 

You need to contact EA directly.

The link to EA's Support is here. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

Choose "Contact us" (Top Bar) and then Choose "Origin" from the list.

Choose PC > Choose "Manage my Account"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 4 (550 Views)