Minor bug: incorrect percentage displayed

by daktfi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Minor bug: incorrect percentage displayed

★★★ Newbie

Just to notify developers (I can't find any better place to report bugs and will be quite thankful if someone points me in right direction).

When I go in game into challenges, in "General" section, I see I have a 112% in Squad Elite. Opening it I see that I don't even started some of the challenges! I did 9 of 12 challenges there to 100% (and on the n7hq page I see that I got Squad Elite x1 challenge completed, which is 8 challenges).

What I'm trying to say: even if it's a 8 challenges to get the mark, it ISN'T a 100% of the overall challenges of that section in-game. It's a really minor bug and very funny one (I do like it, in fact), but still a bug.

BTW, in-game there's no info that only 8 challenges are required to get some kind of mark. Only on the n7hq page. That's strange, too.

Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Minor bug: incorrect percentage displayed

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Squad Elite is not supposed to reset. Since you don't need to do every challenge in the Squad Elite category in order to get the banner, you'll eventually get over 100% completion, therefore it's not a bug. See here

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (261 Views)

All Replies

Re: Minor bug: incorrect percentage displayed

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Squad Elite is not supposed to reset. Since you don't need to do every challenge in the Squad Elite category in order to get the banner, you'll eventually get over 100% completion, therefore it's not a bug. See here

Message 2 of 2 (262 Views)