Mass effect questions

by Albiononia

Original Post

Mass effect questions

★ Novice

I am confused. I installed Mass effect 3 from the original discs. I could not access my saved games from mass effect 2 so i had to start a new game.

My questions

As i installed from discs is there any DLC like the extended cut included with my game

If there is no DLC included with my game is there anyway to buy some. I want at least the extended cut DLC. Am i right that if i installed any DLC i would have to restart my game

Is there any way to make ME3 find my old saved games the folder with the Bioware saved games was there but mass effect could not find it.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (484 Views)

Betreff: Mass effect questions

@Albiononia

The extended Cut is free and you can find it, and any other free DLC (most of the free ones are for Multiplayer though) under the "Extra Content" tab at the ME3 Game library page. 

Extra Content.png

You also can buy the other DLC's there, or you can buy the ME3 DLC pack at Origin.

As for the save games, the ME2 "Save" folder is under "C:\Users\>your username<\Documents\Bioware\Mass Effect 2"?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (476 Views)