Mass effect 3 xbox360 edition rio map is not working

by SyruessCole

Original Post

Mass effect 3 xbox360 edition rio map is not working

★★★ Newbie

I believe that this issue is not on my end, I have tried with 3 different disks all of which worked before I had taken a break from mass effect 3 and one of them was from a friend who played the rio map the night before. I know it isn't an issue with my xbox 360 itself. So that just leaves it being an issue with bioware or ea games. I believe they are blocking me from playing the Rio map. Every time I try to play the map I start it out as normal and then right before the loading screen ends the instant it would end I get a message stating "the disc is unreadable" when clearly this isn't the issue I've tried repeatedly one of my discs is in near perfect condition not a scratch on it and I get this same message. This issue only occurs on this specific map and no matter what I do I get the same issue every time I try to play the Rio map on mass effect 3.

Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: Mass effect 3 xbox360 edition rio map is not working

Hero

The Rio map is DLC. The disc the error refers to is likely your hard disc. I suspect this is data corruption, so reinstalling the DLC may fix the issue.

Note that the Rio map had some other issues which were fixed with a patch. Make sure you have the latest patch installed.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)