Re: Mass effect 3 product code

by FBC-2224A

Original Post

Mass effect 3 product code

★★★ Newbie

I bought ME 3 for PC back in February via Origin. No problems at all with it until I just felt the desire to revisit one of my all time favorite games. When I went to start the game Origin told me I needed to reenter the product code in order to play the game... down side is.... I cannot find my product code. Is there any way to get a new one?

Message 1 of 6 (2,984 Views)

Hero

In Origin, hold you mouse over Mass Effect 3 and then click the 'i' icon. Your product key is on the page that opens.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (2,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i get it and it says this code has been already used !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plaese help

Message 3 of 6 (2,836 Views)

Hero

@ta7oo wrote:

i get it and it says this code has been already used !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plaese help

You'll have to contact official support for that. They can deal with account related problems. http://help.ea.com/contact-us

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 6 (2,831 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

It doesn't work for me

Message 5 of 6 (1,259 Views)

@FBC-2224A 

More details of what exactly doesn't work for you will be needed if you really want help....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 6 (1,244 Views)