Mass effect 3 genesis 2 not available anymore

by DonBZM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't find where to purchase Genesis: 2

★★★ Newbie

I can't find where to purchase Genesis: 2 for Mass Effect 3 PC. I don't see it in the Extra Content section of the game. Where can I buy it?

Message 3 of 25 (4,508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't find where to purchase Genesis: 2

Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone!

I'm bringing some good news! Large smile

Genesis 2 is now purchasable separately in Origin Store. Just check out the Extra Content tab for Mass Effect 3 in your library Standard smile

Screenshot_1.png

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 24 of 25 (3,286 Views)

All Replies

Mass effect 3 genesis 2 not available anymore

★ Novice

The "Genesis 2" DLC is not listed in Mass Effect 3 DLC's in Origin. Is there a chance it's not available anymore for buying?

Message 1 of 25 (4,622 Views)

Re: Mass effect 3 genesis 2 not available anymore

Hero

There was a similar issue recently where DLCs had become unavailable. It's probably a temporary issue. I've asked around and will hopefully learn more soon.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 25 (4,584 Views)

There have been some issues with DLC going missing over the last few months, most times they come back but it may be a regional or platform issue.

So where are you and what platform are you on??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 25 (4,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm in New England and I'm on PC.
Message 5 of 25 (4,453 Views)

I see it listed in the DLC bundle on Origin, but the bundle costs 30bucks and includes all the dlc...If you are looking just for Genesis I don't know...I will post a note to a community mod and see if they know..

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 6 of 25 (4,446 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the post. As noted there were some recent changes to how DLC is made available with Bioware games, and the removal of Genesis looks to be a result of this. I'll investigate and find out if this was in error or intentional, and hopefully I'll have an update soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 25 (4,418 Views)

Re: Mass effect 3 genesis 2 not available anymore

★ Novice

Seams the issue is still there, I cant see genesis 2 for Mass Effect 3

Message 8 of 25 (4,404 Views)

★ Novice

Same Problem here for PC in Germany, unfortunatly I seen the DLC Bundle today, after I bought all other DLC except Genesis 2 because it is missing

Message 9 of 25 (4,405 Views)

I merged the two "genesis 2 not available" Threads.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 10 of 25 (4,388 Views)