Re: Mass Effect Trilogy edition with all the DLC included?

by MitoG

Original Post

@LarryCoplin

I edited the your post, sorry about that, but the last part was simply against the rules.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 11 of 17 (3,927 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I would love to see them all remastered with all content included before Andromeda releases. The difference between ME1 and ME3 is staggering, with next gen technology and some tweaks they could be amazing plus hype for Andromeda.

Message 12 of 17 (3,921 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just need ME2 with all DLC Frown Been waiting for many years to get my hands on ''complete'' ME2 edition without spending too much... still waiting.

Message 13 of 17 (3,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just bought this game today after play (origin free on the house ME2 ) i fall in love with mass effect,so i decided to collect all mass effect so i bought Mass Effect Trilogy that awesome but not so long... i thought i could get that ME2 DLC with biopoint but that a wrong move after i install i calculate all the biopoint i need to get all the DLC it 5840 biopoint that is 4X1600 biopoint it about $112 dollar..in our country that almost 600 our money half of my salary..i think i,m not gona eat anything this month when i get that biopoint i already paid $17.45 for mass effect Trilogy...i,m so in deep regret to know this game was awesome but hell lots of expensive (T_T)

Message 14 of 17 (3,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@mastermilion wrote:

i just bought this game today after play (origin free on the house ME2 ) i fall in love with mass effect,so i decided to collect all mass effect so i bought Mass Effect Trilogy that awesome but not so long... i thought i could get that ME2 DLC with biopoint but that a wrong move after i install i calculate all the biopoint i need to get all the DLC it 5840 biopoint that is 4X1600 biopoint it about $112 dollar..in our country that almost 600 our money half of my salary..i think i,m not gona eat anything this month when i get that biopoint i already paid $17.45 for mass effect Trilogy...i,m so in deep regret to know this game was awesome but hell lots of expensive (T_T)

Hard to believe that there are people asking themself why piracy exists.

Note: I DO NOT support piracy of in any kind, but there will never be a big change if the industry won't change first. But yeah, talk about a lose-lose situation

Message 15 of 17 (3,083 Views)

★★ Novice

EA put out a Limited Edition boxed set with 3 disks { ME1, ME2 and ME3}. ME1 only had one DLC included {Touch the Sky} while ME2 broke out with DLC's out the yang with story expansions, weapons and armor upgrades. ME3 had 6 expansions for the game and massive packages for use in the Multiplayer Arena. It's turned into a serious cashcow for EA earning multi-millions.

Message 16 of 17 (2,338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Ermmmm... So?
Message 17 of 17 (2,326 Views)