Re: Mass Effect 3 xbox one

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 xbox one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just down loaded ME3 on the xbox one and tried to start a new game with an imported ME2 character but the game cant find my saves on the cloud. (yes ive checked and they are on the cloud). Any reason this bug is happening again as I remember this happening back in 2012 and find it funny that a bug from so many years ago would crop up now.

I also cant find anything on google about this problem and wondered if you simply cant do this because its an the xbox one backwards compatible game and if so why isnt it stated clearly that you cant? 

Any help or advice would be helpful thank you.

P.S After experimenting I have found that moving ME3 saves from your 360 to the save cloud will let you use them on the Xbox One version.  The only work around I have found is to start up a new game on your 360 with the imported ME2 character you want to start a new playthrough with, save that to the cloud, then use that save on your xbox one... lots of messing about if you ask me >< 

Message 1 of 4 (2,662 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@hunterday Thanks for the update, that should be helpful for anyone who is in a similar situation. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,210 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@hunterday Thanks for the update, that should be helpful for anyone who is in a similar situation. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (3,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thats awesome but I need help with a similar situation I transfered my ME1 save to ME2 and then transfered it to the xbox one x Ive now just finished my ME2 playthrough on xbox one, but how I continue it to ME3 when Im on xbox one x?

Message 3 of 4 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MidNightTeror How do I continue*
Message 4 of 4 (1,243 Views)