Mass Effect 3 servers are unavailable at this time. Please try again later

by LordReptor

Original Post

Re: Mass Effect 3 servers are unavailable at this time. Please try again later

★★★★★ Novice

Same freaking issue here. I've been struggling with this issue for day now and it is frustrating beyond words! I've tried everything that has been mentioned on this topic and several others and nothing works! Only thing left is now to use origin refund system so I can get my money back.

I wanted to give you my money but since you don't want it I have to accept that. I'm not going to buy any dlc to DAI either, I don't trust your service anymore. I had an issue with that game too where I was unable to play it for several days because origin didn't let me (I didn't own it even when I bought it from origin). I'm so sick of this company that I'm gonna unsubscribe from Origin Access.

Get your piip together EA and start respecting your customers again and I happily come back.

Message 31 of 96 (2,564 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this issue right now too. 

Message 32 of 96 (2,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Got the same problem too for the xbox360. Please FIX this mess.

Message 33 of 96 (2,459 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem and it's with the demo so it looks like I'm not gonna buy it good luck with your *y * servsers.

Message 34 of 96 (2,397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Getting the same error here. My s.o. on a different Xbox sitting right next to me was getting the same error then it suddenly let him on multiplayer but it still won't let me online. Extremely frustrating. Seems to do this every so often and just have to quit and play something else.
Message 35 of 96 (2,273 Views)

★ Novice

something very strange just happened. when I first installed ME3, I used default installation path in Origin (C:\Program Files (x86)) and game worked OK. then I ran out of disk space on C: (damn Photoshop) and decided to reinstall ME to D: and after that the whole "servers are unavailable" circus started. so I cleared some space on C: and reinstalled the game there and it connected! a rather mystifying development...

Message 36 of 96 (2,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

downloaded demo to try before I buy which I was planning on buying anyways because I have several friends who play.....didn't work 2 days ago when I downloaded demo....still doeant work today.  guess I'm back to looking for a different/non-EA game

Message 37 of 96 (2,211 Views)

[ Edited ]

Grimwagon schrieb:

downloaded demo to try before I buy which I was planning on buying anyways because I have several friends who play.....didn't work 2 days ago when I downloaded demo....still doeant work today.  guess I'm back to looking for a different/non-EA game

The demo servers are down, set Origin to "Offline Mode" and try again, if that not works disable your internet connection, then the demo will work. 

Just to clarify, that only counts for the demo, the Original Game servers are running

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 38 of 96 (2,209 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wanted to ask too before i go buying this game and seeing the problems they are having i have a more stronger PC now and i wanted to buy this game again and to put in short how active is the online?

Message 39 of 96 (2,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Mass Effect 3 servers are unavailable at this time. Please try again later

My question: are the servers really down, and if so, when they'll be available?

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

Like it was mentioned before, you may try to unplug your router for at least 20 SECONDS (enough time for it can reset properly), then plug it in and try if the servers are available - worked for me.

Message 40 of 96 (2,098 Views)