Mass Effect 3 multiplayer store stole my points

by Stitch86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer store stole my points

★★ Novice

Hi all,

Tried to spend some Bioware points in the ME3 multiplayer store to buy some premium packs. The whole system froze and had to Alt-F4 out, when I restarted and went back to the store not only were the 240 points from the purchase gone but the remaining 400 were also taken. That's 640 Bioware points in total that have just up an vanished. I can't find any contact info for either EA or Bioware, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Stitch

Message 6 of 84 (43,838 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer store stole my points

Here's the contact page for EA:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You'll need to enter your Product, Catagory & Platform before the contact options will appear along the bottom of the page.

SD Signature Banner

View in thread

Message 7 of 84 (48,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was in a similiar situation as you where I purchased a prem. spectre pack and the game hung and I had to alt+4 out of it. When I returned my points were gone and I felt I recieved nothing. After about a day I logged back in and noticed that I had new items and a new cutomization options for a random class I didn't play. More than likely your outstanding purchase will be given to you the next time you log in only it won't blantly pop up and tell you what you recieved. You have to poke around and see what's new.

View in thread

Message 8 of 84 (48,764 Views)

All Replies

Mass Effect 3 Ingame Purchases BIOWARE Points

★★ Novice

Every single time I purchase 1600 credits typically one of the last two purchases to 0 credits will fail out and not give me the items... any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 84 (43,561 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 Ingame Purchases BIOWARE Points

I recommend you call or email Customer Support and explain what happened; hopefully they'll be able to refund your points back to you.

As for the issue, it's known and they are working on it. No ETA when it will be fixed though.

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 84 (43,554 Views)

Mass Effect 3 Bioware Points Not Registered

★★★ Newbie

I purchased some Bioware Points and then proceeded to purchase a Premium Spectre Pack. I noticed my Bioware Points had been deducted, but nothing unlocked. I watched my points get taken away for no reason. Is this a bug?

Message 3 of 84 (43,549 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 Bioware Points Not Registered

I've seen prior posts with this similar issue, so I am inclined to say yes. You'll want to contact an EA Game Adviser directly and advise them of your situation.

SD Signature Banner

Message 4 of 84 (43,546 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 Bioware Points Not Registered

★★★★★ Novice

I am afraid there isn't much you can do about this. I have come to the conclusion that either the points count was incorrect or the EA servers have issues and deduct points sometimes. I have had similar problems. Try contacting EA support if you want more help with the problem. https://help.ea.com/

Message 5 of 84 (43,543 Views)

Here's the contact page for EA:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You'll need to enter your Product, Catagory & Platform before the contact options will appear along the bottom of the page.

SD Signature Banner

Message 7 of 84 (48,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was in a similiar situation as you where I purchased a prem. spectre pack and the game hung and I had to alt+4 out of it. When I returned my points were gone and I felt I recieved nothing. After about a day I logged back in and noticed that I had new items and a new cutomization options for a random class I didn't play. More than likely your outstanding purchase will be given to you the next time you log in only it won't blantly pop up and tell you what you recieved. You have to poke around and see what's new.

Message 8 of 84 (48,765 Views)

Multiplayer Equiptment Purchases with Origin Points

★★★ Newbie

I had 400 points after buying "From Ashes" and spent iton the premium spectre and spectre equiptment packs. I lost all 400 points but there were no items given to me. What gives?

Message 9 of 84 (43,560 Views)

Origin Servers

★★★ Newbie

Why are the servers so slow to respond when logging into multiplayer and purchasing gear packs also, the length os time it takes to check for downloadable content. Sometimes I get my in-game money consumed when the servers disconnect me when using the multiplayer store.

Message 10 of 84 (43,546 Views)