Re: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer store stole my points

by fredwong808

Original Post

Re: Mass Effect 3 Premium spectre pack

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, just purchased 2 Reserves packs for 240 BW points each. Neither of which I got. Awesome.

Message 31 of 84 (6,172 Views)

★ Novice

It is remarkably arrogant to mark this thread "solved".  It is not solved.  The issue still exists, and I cannot fathom how a company full of such unbelieveable incompetence can still exist in the 21st century.  Electronic Arts, you were voted worst company in America last year.  I sincerely hope you win that title again every single year until you stop treating your customers like dirt and get your publishers in line with a policy of treating humans like human beings.

This has been a known issue for about six months.  If any other software company ignored a serious issue for six months, the technological world would collapse.

Message 32 of 84 (6,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue is not "solved" EA! I've got the same issue as most of the people here: Bought a premium spectre pack with 240 bioware points/microsoft points and it took ages before deducting the points, but nothing else happened. Googled it, closed origin and ME3, restarted both several times. Been like 10+ hours and still nothing. The packs i buy with credits seem to work, but the one i bought with REAL money doesn't..... Fantastic way to rip people off....!  I'm sorry, but how is this "solved?"

Message 33 of 84 (5,942 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I've waited to "live chat" to an advisor for over an hour now, just sitting here, while it tells me "approximate wait time is 5-10 mins." Hah, yeah. Not suprising it's a long wait, but c'mon....don't estimate it at 5 minutes if it's gonna be hours++++++. 

Meanwhile I'm astounded you can't email them at all. Has anyone had a reply or a fix for getting your spectre pack after you buy it with microsoft/bioware points? Or a next step? Or did everyone who posted on this topic just give up and not get anything fixed?

I have no idea what to do. Can't email, the live chat is this huge wait with very poorly estimated response times, can't call outside US/Canada. Wtf! By far the worst customer support I've ever seen.   This whole Answer HQ forum seems to think expert gamers should go out of their way to help people and become heroes...? Do EA techs/employees even read these posts? Isn't that this company's job?

I PAID for a premium spectre pack with bioware/microsoft points, EA Games! Where is it?! Or where are my points?

Does anyone know what to do?

Message 34 of 84 (5,935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
This is pathetic! I have the same problem as most people here too. Bought 3 Reserves packs with Microsoft Points. My points were taken, but nothing at all was received. That was 2 days ago, and yesterday I spend 2 hours on the phonewith customer service, and it solved absolutely NOTHING! Way to treat your customers like dirt EA/Bioware!
Message 35 of 84 (5,930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to buy a Reserves Pack today with Bioware points but it debited me 240 of the 800 I purchased and didnt give me that pack. I would really like some help on this issue.

Message 36 of 84 (5,872 Views)

★★ Novice

Bought an Arsenal Pack on my PS3 with money I have in my PSN account and didn't receive anything. Not the first time that it's happened to me. What's up with that EA/Bioware?!

Message 37 of 84 (5,846 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having this same problem too, bought two reserves pack on PS3, the first one didn't went though at all while the second did after I relogged into ME3 but still feel like I wasted 3 bucks for the first reserve pack...

Message 38 of 84 (5,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought a reserve pack using some spare MS points on the xbox 360. I get kicked out of the game and was not able to recconect for about 20 minutes. As far as i can tell I did not get anything from the purchase but the lower balance of MS points.

Message 39 of 84 (5,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep losing my points when playing platnium in the multiplayer mode.

Tried the chat

they told me to call

I forgot while I was on hold and went out for dinner and drinks tonight.

When I came home I was; "what is that noise"

Ohhhh yeah, I'm on hold

Message 40 of 84 (5,707 Views)