Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer store stole my points

by JMC002

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Having this problem as well. Got straight on to this site after my points didn't work and was told my case would be "escalated". 6 days later with no reply I again came back here for a live chat with an EA employee. They gave me a complete refund which was good in one way but bad in the sense that I got refunded in Bioware points which I can only use in ME3...so I'm right back to where I started. I WANT to spend my money on this game but they're not letting me. It's not very EA-like.

The most annoying part is that after the refund I asked what the ETA was for a fix and I was told to come to this thread which I then discovered is marked "solved" even though there obviously isn't a solution. I think I'll be a lot more cautious about spending any money on Bioware or Origin in general in the future...

Message 81 of 84 (4,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well this is brilliant....

The support and chat system are offline.... haha! So can;t ask for a refund yet....

Message 82 of 84 (4,504 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I decided to treat myself to some Bioware points tonight to spend on big packs. In-game, it suddenly won't let me use them! What?

Message 83 of 84 (3,470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having this same issue. I have 1680 points, but am unable to spend them in-game multiplayer on packs.

Message 84 of 84 (2,748 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help