Re: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer store stole my points

by cmaeorn

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Novice

Having this problem as well. Got straight on to this site after my points didn't work and was told my case would be "escalated". 6 days later with no reply I again came back here for a live chat with an EA employee. They gave me a complete refund which was good in one way but bad in the sense that I got refunded in Bioware points which I can only use in ME3...so I'm right back to where I started. I WANT to spend my money on this game but they're not letting me. It's not very EA-like.

The most annoying part is that after the refund I asked what the ETA was for a fix and I was told to come to this thread which I then discovered is marked "solved" even though there obviously isn't a solution. I think I'll be a lot more cautious about spending any money on Bioware or Origin in general in the future...

Message 81 of 84 (6,943 Views)

★★ Novice

Well this is brilliant....

The support and chat system are offline.... haha! So can;t ask for a refund yet....

Message 82 of 84 (6,832 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I decided to treat myself to some Bioware points tonight to spend on big packs. In-game, it suddenly won't let me use them! What?

Message 83 of 84 (5,798 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this same issue. I have 1680 points, but am unable to spend them in-game multiplayer on packs.

Message 84 of 84 (5,076 Views)