Re: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer store stole my points

by BangBlast

Original Post

★★ Novice

Same here, bought 1200 points to spend on Premium Spectre packs. First time nothing, second time nothing, then i quit trying. Contacted via mail, have yet to receive a reply. I tried logging out and restarting, doesn't seem to work.

Message 71 of 84 (4,649 Views)

★★ Novice

@EzDC wrote:

Same here, bought 1200 points to spend on Premium Spectre packs. First time nothing, second time nothing, then i quit trying. Contacted via mail, have yet to receive a reply. I tried logging out and restarting, doesn't seem to work.

I have had the same issues, except my first pack worked, bought some extra BW points for a DLC and had some spare for a couple of packs.

None of thme arrived.

Contact them on phone or chat. EA's Email support is the slowest thing I have ever encountered. The chat one haves a 5-30 minutes queue depending on time of day, but is ultimately much faster. Standard smile

Message 72 of 84 (4,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup, same thing happening to me, got 1600 points and bought two reserves packs and neither of them showed up, that was about 3 days ago. Contacted customer support as soon as it happened, all I got was "This is a well known issue, the studio team is working on it, you will get your points back when the issue is fixed" Wow EA...Wow

Message 73 of 84 (4,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sent a support e-mail about the same issue. 1560 points wasted and I hadn't received a resoponse for a week.

I went ahead last night and got a hold of a chat rep. I laid out the issue for him and he took around 10 minutes to do some research on the back end. He came back and said that they were aware of the issue and were working to get it cleared up. In the meantime he refunded those Bioware points to my account without issue. It was relatively painless.

Message 74 of 84 (4,547 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, so i had contact with EA via phone. I live in the Netherlands. For a customer service number the wait wasn't too long (10 mins) and the cost was at local rate, not service number cost. I was spoken to friendly and my points got refunded. I tried to buy Premium Spectre packs while on the phone. Didn't work. My points got refunded again. So I can not buy Packs ingame. I do have my points back, which is good.

I received a mail not much later explaining there is currently no solution. The studio is researching it but couldn't let me know when it would be solved. There is an alternative but that would mean contacting EA again via "My conversations" after buying packs. Then i will be put through to their experts, i guess second line support, who will solve the issue.

Message 75 of 84 (4,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

i see "solved" mark on the post. So... Is it solve ?

Message 76 of 84 (4,499 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, it's solved. Go back to the first page and click on the green "Solved" text. It should take you to the OP's solution.

Message 77 of 84 (4,413 Views)

★ Novice

No the current problem is not solved at all. That "fix" is from a long while back.

Message 78 of 84 (4,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What the hell is wrong with you origin. I'm having the same issue these people are having and it's been going on for 2 years!? Wtf. I bought points specifically to buy packs and now those points are just sitting there because i can't spend them in your **bleep** up ME:3 store.

Message 79 of 84 (4,377 Views)

★★★ Novice

I gaurantee no one is working on this problem. This is EA, not Valve. Eventually no one will be playing and they'll just quietly take the servers offline. 

Message 80 of 84 (4,346 Views)