Re: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer store stole my points

by Tipin101

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem as of several people here.

I'm still waiting for a solution so I can finally purchase the packs I want

Message 61 of 84 (4,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same Has happened to me, bought 1600 and spent it all on PSP and now have only 40 points and nothing to show.... this was a day ago and they still havent shown up.

Message 62 of 84 (4,805 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

go to help.ea.com and contact an advisor, they may be able to help you get your points back atleast

Message 63 of 84 (4,762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

There is a reaon why EA is voted as the worst company in the US. Two years later, same problem persists. 

Message 64 of 84 (4,742 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried the contact options and all I get the same "We are aware of this issue and are working with the developers to resolve it". I contacted them in Feb 2013 and I am still waiting, every time from 2013 to now I have categorically received the same message from the support people. Unacceptable! We are talking hard currency here!

Message 65 of 84 (4,693 Views)

★ Novice

Got the same Problem. Buying things with earned points no problem. But with BP's the amount decreases but didn't got any items. Wasted today 800 BP's.

Message 66 of 84 (4,609 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just processed a refund for the exact same problem, and the exact same response - EA are working on this blah blah blah.

So you can get your points back, but I doubt we'll ever see these packs again. They just don't care about this game any more.

Message 67 of 84 (4,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did contact  help.ea.com....... Nothing has come of it. that was over a week ago. I still dont have the new cards in my account or my 1560 points back.

Message 68 of 84 (4,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Waiting for a fix.

Message 69 of 84 (4,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Purchased 1600 points last night. Used them all (but 40) on in game packs. Nothing has shown up yet. I remember there used to a delay back when I played this a year or so ago, but it has been a day now and nothing has shown up.

Contact EA support in live chat. They said they know about the problem and are working on it. 

Just got a 2nd install of ME3 so my son could also play multiplayer and was going to get him some BW points to kick start things with, but this has erroded my confidence in doing so at this point.

Message 70 of 84 (4,503 Views)