My Spectre Elite and Spectre Pack bought in the internal (in the multiplayer) game store, didn't appear in the game - Bioware Points are spent, and nothing instead

by MyDamnAlterEgo

Original Post

Re: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer store stole my points

★★★ Newbie

Jus purchased two premium specter packs and nothing happened. My Bioware Points are gone, but I got no packs. What should I do now?

Message 21 of 84 (6,157 Views)

★★ Novice

Its true that if you go to EA support they will just say that the packs were already issued and the usual "sorry for the inconvenience" dribble. I had a chat just today with a "liveperson" and to no end did I succeed. Yes I saw the solution that says "you have to poke around" in the previous post. But, in-game, if you click on "show previous pack" button in ME3 (if you feel you did not get the pack even after re-starting steam) you will also see if the said missing pack was finally issued or not. In my case it wasn't. Finally I guess EA is just going to keep turning a blind eye to all these bugs and I have to just "suck it up".:manfrustrated:

Message 22 of 84 (6,048 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 Premium spectre pack

★ Novice

It take 5 to 10 minutes sometimes. It has happened to me several times when purchasing the premium spectre pack with bioware points *cost 240 per pack*  It's is very slow to update itself in your game. It does eventually update, but yeah it is bothersome.

Message 23 of 84 (6,041 Views)

My Spectre Elite and Spectre Pack bought in the internal (in the multiplayer) game store, didn't appear in the game - Bioware Points are spent, and nothing instead

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I tried - I assume, first and last time! - to byu something for Bioware Points in the ME3 multiplayer internal store. The result is - points ARE spent (400 of them), and my kits DID NOT appear (actually - Spectre Elite and simple Spectre one). And my question is - WTF is going on? Is it your way to earn money?

Message 24 of 84 (6,016 Views)

PROBLEM WITH BUYING PRODUCTS

★★★ Newbie

I tried to buy a spectre premium pack and an error code came up. This is the error code (80023102). I have contributed lots of money into the Mass Effect 3 game, and i want to keep doing so. But, i cant if the products are not working. i have mass Effect 3 for the PS3 game console, and my Playstation Network username is JBobkight. I look foward to hearing back.

Message 25 of 84 (5,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go to Masseffect.bioware.com or support.xbox.com. Look for the suppost section for your game/issue.

I have had good results in talking to either site online or by phone or by online chat. They do a very good job of resolving issues and compensating for losses.

I just fouind out that my various accounts were not connected properly to each other and EA took care of fixing that issue for me. It should help with some of the strange issues I have been having occasionally with online gameplay.

I wasn't getting any points at the end of the game for melees since the last update, and they awarded me a big gift pack as compensation for lost points to date.

Message 26 of 84 (5,941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately this just happened to me today. I had 240 BW points left and no other use for them. So I purchased a premium spectre pack in the ME Multiplayer.

First it needed to load, longer than usual and short before something appeared it went to the normal in-game store screen and I got nothing. I didnt got the option to view my last pack so I assume I haven't gotten anything. But I also have no bioware points anymore...

Any idea what to do?

Of course I could contact Bioware or EA, but first I wanted to ask this question here. Maybe there are ideas?

After restarting origin and Mass Effect (didn't worked with just restarting ME) I finally got my pack. So trying to restart it is a great idea!

Message 27 of 84 (5,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 28 of 84 (5,637 Views)

★ Novice

Aren't YOU the AGENT?  This link is just a forum.   One TWO occasions Mass Effect Multiplayer stole 99,000 of my credits=260 MS 360 points.  This happens when I make a purchase in store, and the Host (leader) cuts out.  The transaction stops. I wait, wait.  Then I return to my main MP screen. The points are gone, yet none of the items have been added to my inventory.

Please refund my 260 x 2 point = 520, and please don't send me to a link at to FAQ forum.

This problem actually requires YOU to participate to solve this issue.

Jeff Dranetz

Gamer Tag Jeff 781 360

Message 29 of 84 (5,609 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 Premium spectre pack

★★★ Newbie

Go for it. make your voice heard and maybe ea and wont want  to be publicly humiliatied. for there bugs in a popular game

Message 30 of 84 (5,533 Views)