Mass Effect 3 Titles and Eblems

by excessivemayham

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 Titles and Eblems

★ Newbie

I cannot figure out how to ulock or "equiped" if you will, the Mass Effect 3 picture and or titles some people have behind their names in the lobby. I have 1 challenge completed 100% and I hit the set title and nothing happens. Basically i want the epic picture that some peple have and dont know how to put them there. HELP

Message 1 of 6 (17,146 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect 3 Titles and Eblems

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

You can set your banners here. What you have to do to achieve the banners is pretty self-explanatory if you look at them here.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (18,372 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

You can set your banners here. What you have to do to achieve the banners is pretty self-explanatory if you look at them here.

Message 2 of 6 (18,373 Views)

★★★ Guide

While offline you can go here:

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/challenge/

and pick the one you want.

While online, in the Multiplayer menu, go to challenges.

Select the completed challenge that awards a title, and hit the set title button.

Message 3 of 6 (17,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

?i went to hq but i still can't get the special banners i've finished all challenge but when i went to hq n7 it took me back

get started web page do you know a better way for me to get thae special banners

Message 4 of 6 (15,608 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@46045680234 wrote:

?i went to hq but i still can't get the special banners i've finished all challenge but when i went to hq n7 it took me back

get started web page do you know a better way for me to get thae special banners

Hi 46045680234

When you go to social.bioware.com be sure to login first. Once you're logged in, click on N7 HQ and once there click on Challenges. The banners that are available to you (those which you have completed) will be displayed. You simply click on the one you want and it becomes available in the Multiplayer lobby.

Now, if you are  already in the Multiplayer Lobby, choose the character you want to play and scroll down to Challenges. Once in Challenges, look to see that there is a green emblem  upon the Challenge you have completed. Click on it and you will be given the option to equip it.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you.

Message 5 of 6 (15,576 Views)

★ Apprentice

The site changed address. http://n7hq.masseffect.com/

Message 6 of 6 (4,680 Views)