Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Mass Effect 3 PhysX error

by RBJets

Original Post

Re: Mass Effect 3 PhysX error

@raven095

Did you restarted your PC after each action?

Did you tried both suggestions from this post.

If that don't helps, please create a DxDiag in text file format, also go to your Reliability monitor (Press the windows key and "R" at the same time and copy or type "perfmon /rel" (without the quotes) in > ENTER and look if it has ME2 entries.

If yes double click at the last one, copy it to the clipboard, (Bottom left corner) save it to a text file and load it up together with the DxDiag. You can do that with the "choose file" button at the bottom right corner of the reply window.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a user help user forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein User helfen User Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 11 of 17 (1,846 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Holger1405

The solution that worked for me was to install the whole game via cd without any Physx installed. Thanks for the help.

Message 12 of 17 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did the same to me...i`ve uninstaled physX and then installed it again and it worked.

Message 13 of 17 (1,400 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem but I am using an AMD graphics card. So i am very confused.

Message 14 of 17 (1,187 Views)

@GoodZombie2

The game needs PhysX to be installed to run, regardless of the GPU vendor. 

Go to your ">drive<:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\__Installer\physx\redist" folder and run the "PhysX-9.11.1107-SystemSoftware.msi" > reboot > test

If that don't helps, Download PhysX from here > install > reboot > test.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a user help user forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein User helfen User Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 15 of 17 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same problem and it looks like the latest Nvidia Update worked made it work for me.

Message 16 of 17 (804 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This worked for me I have been trying to get the game working for months, before it wouldn't show any error message but had a error report in reliability manager but tonight I decided to try the game it brought up this error with PhysX I did the step of installing it from the game directory and without even restarting the PC it booted right up into the main title screen. Its been months since I have even got that far.
Message 17 of 17 (412 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help