Mass Effect 3 PhysX error

by RBJets

Original Post

Re: Mass Effect 3 PhysX error

@raven095

Did you restarted your PC after each action?

Did you tried both suggestions from this post.

If that don't helps, please create a DxDiag in text file format, also go to your Reliability monitor (Press the windows key and "R" at the same time and copy or type "perfmon /rel" (without the quotes) in > ENTER and look if it has ME2 entries.

If yes double click at the last one, copy it to the clipboard, (Bottom left corner) save it to a text file and load it up together with the DxDiag. You can do that with the "choose file" button at the bottom right corner of the reply window.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 11 of 21 (5,311 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Holger1405

The solution that worked for me was to install the whole game via cd without any Physx installed. Thanks for the help.

Message 12 of 21 (5,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did the same to me...i`ve uninstaled physX and then installed it again and it worked.

Message 13 of 21 (4,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem but I am using an AMD graphics card. So i am very confused.

Message 14 of 21 (4,653 Views)

@Greenniggaman

The game needs PhysX to be installed to run, regardless of the GPU vendor. 

Go to your ">drive<:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\__Installer\physx\redist" folder and run the "PhysX-9.11.1107-SystemSoftware.msi" > reboot > test

If that don't helps, Download PhysX from here > install > reboot > test.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 15 of 21 (4,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same problem and it looks like the latest Nvidia Update worked made it work for me.

Message 16 of 21 (4,270 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This worked for me I have been trying to get the game working for months, before it wouldn't show any error message but had a error report in reliability manager but tonight I decided to try the game it brought up this error with PhysX I did the step of installing it from the game directory and without even restarting the PC it booted right up into the main title screen. Its been months since I have even got that far.
Message 17 of 21 (3,878 Views)

★ Novice

I know this answer comes 3 years late Standard smile), but i hope it at least will help other in the future. All i did was install an older version of physx and the game worked. Have fun!

Message 18 of 21 (2,296 Views)

★★★ Novice

@alexg22222 do you remember which version of PhysX you installed that worked please mate?

Message 19 of 21 (2,047 Views)

★ Novice
@wilsonfamily1605 9.17.0524
Message 20 of 21 (2,026 Views)