Re: Mass Effect 3(PC)- server unavailable at this time and cannot verify DLC

by 3Coops3

Original Post

@3Coops3

This is a useful workaround, but ME3 still works fine on build 1703. 

If the update broke your game it happens because of a problem inherited by the update processes and not because of a general incompatibility between ME3 and build 1703.

A repair installation of build 1703 or a fresh installation with a build 1703 medium could solve the problem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 11 of 13 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I figured it wasn't a problem for everyone with this build as I never found a solution online. However, I attempted a repair of the build multiple times and even re-installed Windows 10 at least 4 times with a fresh install on a blank hard drive. Everything was fine until update to 1703 every single time. It also affected all Uplay services, ITunes and Bioware services. Not sure where the problem was coming from but it was always when 1703 went into effect. It is possible that installing directly to 1703 could work but I don't have access to an install medium with that build so I am not able to verify this.

Message 12 of 13 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]

@3Coops3

You can get a Windows instalation medium for the newest build by using the "Media Creation Tool"

MS updates the tool at every new build.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 13 of 13 (521 Views)