Origin ingame was enabled in global settings and the game properties (though I didn't know that the latter was an option ).
And yes my corsair software was disabled too.
I feel like I'm bothering you at this point... I did not intend for this to be so arduous and I apologise.
Don't worry, you are not bothering me at all, I wouldn't be here if I don't wanted to be.
But at this point all I could suggest is a clean un- and reinstallation of the game.
Besides the fact that I still could not guarantee that this will fix it, I think that is a lot of hassle for this problem.
a month ago
For anyone who might be experiencing similar issues I have found a fix that pretty much helped with any problem I had on the technical side.
Said fix being forwarding the UDP Port 3659 to my PC. (yes as in with my router)
Now I hate how that worked and question why it did at all but hey it did.
Thank you again @Holger1405 for trying to solve this with me and maybe this might help in future or it just gives closure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knows.