Re: Mass Effect 3 Origin overlay is not working

by holger1405

Original Post

★★★ Novice

@holger1405 

Origin ingame was enabled in global settings and the game properties (though I didn't know that the latter was an option Tongue out).

And yes my corsair software was disabled too.

I feel like I'm bothering you at this point... I did not intend for this to be so arduous and I apologise.

Message 11 of 14 (761 Views)

@QueenOfCorpses-I 

Don't worry, you are not bothering me at all, I wouldn't be here if I don't wanted to be. Standard smile

But at this point all I could suggest is a clean un- and reinstallation of the game.

Besides the fact that I still could not guarantee that this will fix it, I think that is a lot of hassle for this problem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 12 of 14 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Novice

@holger1405 

Either way thank you very much for trying. ;p

Message 13 of 14 (738 Views)

★★★ Novice

For anyone who might be experiencing similar issues I have found a fix that pretty much helped with any problem I had on the technical side.

Said fix being forwarding the UDP Port 3659 to my PC. (yes as in with my router)

Now I hate how that worked and question why it did at all but hey it did.

Thank you again @holger1405 for trying to solve this with me and maybe this might help in future or it just gives closure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knows.

Message 14 of 14 (2,501 Views)