Re: Mass Effect 3 Online Pass problem

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass problem

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well, i already talked with support for like 8 times, and last time support member told me to write here, so, ok

Error is on screenshots.

Additional info:

• I tried reinstalling Origin
  • I tried uninstalling antivirus and turning off Windows Defender and Firewall
  • I tried reinstalling game
  • I tried to install game with Origin on another PC
  • I gave my friend , that has Origin account with working multiplayer, my account: on my account multiplayer is not working
  • I tried to clean up cache of Origin
  • I am on Windows 10
  • Every other EA game runs perfectly
Message 1 of 13 (1,596 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Only support can fix it, but recently they stopped dealing with this problem. Instead they forward users to this forum, but no one here on this forum has any means to fix this bug. It's an account entitlement issue that EA has previously always been able to solve on their end.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,530 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Only support can fix it, but recently they stopped dealing with this problem. Instead they forward users to this forum, but no one here on this forum has any means to fix this bug. It's an account entitlement issue that EA has previously always been able to solve on their end.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 13 (1,531 Views)

★★ Novice

Having this problem right now as well, support hasn't been any help so far. I have tried tweeting @EAHelp on twitter as some people have said that has helped in the past but it seems unlikely that anyone capable of fixing the issue is still around. Curious to know if you find someone who is able to fix it for you as my brother and I were hoping to get back into the MP and are both having the online pass issue.

Message 3 of 13 (1,464 Views)

@crymeariver19 

Support can fix it, it was done several times in the last few weeks, it is just a matter of finding the right support agent.

Keep trying on twitter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 13 (1,447 Views)

★ Novice

I´m having the same issue here. Xbox One Digital version, i just downloaded it 2 weeks ago and sisnce then i havent been able to use multiplayer, and i tried to download everything related to the multiplayer but i only find the dlcs nothing of online pass or something, if anyone recommends me anything or something to do i appreciate 

Message 5 of 13 (1,424 Views)

★★ Novice
@Cagui_rre156 keep trying support as @Holger1405 mentioned. I managed to get it sorted out just now after trying again (I actually got the same rep as yesterday).
I had the rep add a note to my case on what he did in order to make it easier for me to get my brother's sorted out. I am on PC but my case number was #61205715 maybe referencing it will help you out as well.
Message 6 of 13 (1,410 Views)

Online pass

★ Novice

@EA_Atic can I get some help getting my new purchase of mass effect 3 to work. Won't let me play without Online Pass. how do I fix it.

Message 7 of 13 (1,399 Views)

Re: Online pass

EA DICE Team
@kmescall35 what platform are you on?

For PC it should just "work" but if it not you need to poke EA support.

/Atic
Message 8 of 13 (1,369 Views)

★ Novice

im using origin on PC @EA_Atic  just purcahsed and was able to play for 5 mins, then decided to close game and download all my dlc/ content. Once all my content was downloaded, when i launched the game it says i need a Online pass.

Message 9 of 13 (1,332 Views)

EA DICE Team
Thanks for the update @kmescall35 then I recommend to reach out to EA support here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

/Atic
Message 10 of 13 (1,308 Views)