Mass Effect 3 N7 operations award packs

by venom1950

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 N7 operations award packs

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

my name is venom1950 and i haven't recieved commendation pack for the latest Operation Overwatch. I recieved Victory Pack but not this one. Where is the problem.

Answer me ASAP.

Thank you!

Bye.

Message 1 of 3 (634 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect 3 N7 operations award packs

★★★ Novice

You may contact EA Support directly at https://help.ea.com/en/mass-effect/mass-effect-3 using their Live Support or Ticket Support.

You may also use the Chat support on your Origin Client.

On the top menu see  click "Origin Help" then Live Chat to talk and chat with a live EA Advisor.

However, Support might not be able to reward your Commendation Pack immediately and you might have to wait 24hrs since the release of the rewards.

I suggest to wait after 24hrs since the released of the rewards and open a ticket support or chat with an EA Advisor.

Note: EA Live Support Chat may only be visible if your Origin Client application language settings is "EN-US".

And might not be avaible on some cases and can't connect so try again later.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (697 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

You may contact EA Support directly at https://help.ea.com/en/mass-effect/mass-effect-3 using their Live Support or Ticket Support.

You may also use the Chat support on your Origin Client.

On the top menu see  click "Origin Help" then Live Chat to talk and chat with a live EA Advisor.

However, Support might not be able to reward your Commendation Pack immediately and you might have to wait 24hrs since the release of the rewards.

I suggest to wait after 24hrs since the released of the rewards and open a ticket support or chat with an EA Advisor.

Note: EA Live Support Chat may only be visible if your Origin Client application language settings is "EN-US".

And might not be avaible on some cases and can't connect so try again later.

Message 2 of 3 (698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thx dude! but unfortunatly i can't find chat option

Message 3 of 3 (627 Views)