Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer DLC "Oops!" Message Origin PC

by cdmasters

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer DLC "Oops!" Message Origin PC

★★ Novice

I cannot seem to obtain any of the five free multiplayer DLC's for Mass Effect 3 which are Earth, Rebellion, Resurgence, Retaliation, and Reckoning. I click on the "Get it Now" button in the DLC section of Mass Effect 3 in Origin and it opens a new window with a button that says "Complete Purchase" and whenever I click on this I get a message saying

"Oops!!  

The page you are trying to access is not available.

This is typically due to an incorrect URL or old content."

Please Help.

Message 3 of 29 (2,686 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer DLC "Oops!" Message Origin PC

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all,

I'm just posting this as a reminder that this issue is being investigated, and to thank everyone for their posts. Sorry for any frustration caused during the delay.

UPDATE: This issue is now resolved, you should be able to download the dlc through Origin again.
Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 24 of 29 (2,019 Views)

All Replies

Mass Effect 3 downloading free DLC Error "oops.. page unavailable"

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Im trying to purchase or "get" the free download for the extended ending for mass effect 3, while in game I go to the downloadable content and try to click purchase for the free downloads, but I keep getting a page that pops up and says "oops, the page you are trying to get to is unavailable either due to old url or incorrect link"

Any help?

Message 1 of 29 (2,511 Views)

The page you are trying to access is not available

★★★ Newbie

So i got this problem alot others seems to have to,

where u cant download ME3 dlc, its just says  The page you are trying to access is not available.

i cant find any fix for this anywere, tryed to reinstall all/ turn firewall off and anti-vius, nothing works.

if anyone got a fix to this please post it here!. thanks

Message 2 of 29 (2,358 Views)

Re: The page you are trying to access is not available

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Yesterday evening (CET) it was working fine for purchasing DLC, then suddenly these errors popped up. I called the support today and they told me this problem is indeed known, but he couldn't offer me any solution other than "wait until it is fixed".

Message 4 of 29 (2,336 Views)

Re: The page you are trying to access is not available

★★★ Newbie

well its pretty sad its not fixed yet, iknow ppl have been haveing this problem even when the game came out, like over a year now and still no fix?,

why cant they just add it to our origin account or make a new way to download it, it cant be that hard just to let us download it somewhere els, its a easy fix if you ask me...

Message 5 of 29 (2,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, what gives EA?

Message 6 of 29 (2,602 Views)

★★ Novice

Exact same thing happening here; it'd be real nice if I could actually download the content required to enter and play in a multiplayer match on a game that I'd purchased.

Message 7 of 29 (2,598 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this same issue. Mass Effect 3 is such a good game, I just wanted to download the Earth DLC and have some fun. But I can't. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Message 8 of 29 (2,595 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 downloading free DLC Error "oops.. page unavailable"

★ Novice

So apparently 6 other people have "had" or "have" this problem, is it an error on EA's part or is there some fix? any help would be awesome

Message 9 of 29 (2,444 Views)

I can't download any of the free DLC for Mass Effect 3.

★ Novice

Mass Effect 3 is such a great game. Honestly, I love that game. I've been playing a lot of multiplayer recently and it's just fun!

Then I heard about free DLC, that I could just download and install. I go into the Origin client, and click on the "Get It Now" button. A new page pops up, and I click to finish the "purchase".

However a message pops out . A message like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooops!!

The page you are trying to access is not available.

This is typically due to an incorrect URL or old content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please fix this. I just want to have some fun with the free DLC.

Message 10 of 29 (2,351 Views)