Re: Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer DLC "Oops!" Message Origin PC

by Turbo_J3167

Original Post

Re: I can't buy any Mass Effect 3 DLC

★ Novice

I bought all of the Mass Effect 3 DLC without any problem whatsoever and then just I go to click "Buy Now" on the Omega DLC, I get that "Oops!! The page you are trying to access is not available" message. EXTREMELY annoying. Been trying to buy it for the last 2 days.

Message 21 of 29 (900 Views)

★★★ Novice

same issue...

hope it can be fixed ASAP...

Message 22 of 29 (922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem. I bought both Citadels and Leviathan, but I can't play them. For crying out loud, I paid $25 only to have to troubleshoot for hours with a frickin' bot. 

Message 23 of 29 (916 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all,

I'm just posting this as a reminder that this issue is being investigated, and to thank everyone for their posts. Sorry for any frustration caused during the delay.

UPDATE: This issue is now resolved, you should be able to download the dlc through Origin again.
Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 24 of 29 (2,022 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah, now seems the DLCs are OK for dowdloading:womanhappy:

Message 25 of 29 (809 Views)

★ Novice

Old thread is old, but relevant

Managed to grab two DLCs, and now can't grab any.  Kind of hard to play multiplayer that requires the DLC, when you can't seem to get them?

Message 26 of 29 (739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for reviving the thread. But I still have this issue. Anything changed since last time this was investigated?

Message 27 of 29 (686 Views)

★ Novice

Well this is still an issue in 2016, guess ea never got around to fixing it?

Message 28 of 29 (588 Views)

★ Novice

Still a problem in 2017 as well. My account was bugged - Retaliation DLC crash; so EA support had me create a new account and moved my games to it. They were able to give me all but two entitlements for ME3 but not ME2 - I'm missing any DLC that wasn't an 'included' at purchase option. I have 3500 bioware points; about half were mine and the other credited in order to 'repurchase' the DLCs and I'm getting the OPPS!! page.

https://masseffect2.points.bioware.com/lockbox-ui/checkout/dlc

Oops!!

The page you are trying to access is not available.

This is typically due to an incorrect URL or old content.

I also get this from Origin when trying to purchase there:

Whoops! An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #Error: httpRequest ERROR: https://api4.origin.com/ecommerce2/vccheckout/1004758489392?currency=_BW&profile=bioware 409 (Conflict)]

This is currently open with support and escalated to an 'expert' but I haven't heard anything in a few days now.

Message 29 of 29 (500 Views)