Mass Effect 3 Loading screen freeze

by 11steve55

Original Post

Mass Effect 3 Loading screen freeze

★ Apprentice

Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Edition.  Downloaded from Origin and played dozens of times.  Suddenly, now the game freezes on the loading screen right after the completion of the Mars Archives mission at the beginning of the game.  I have done a complete uninstall and reinstall of both Origin and Mass Effect 3, but the issue still remains.  I have searched everywhere for a viable solution and have yet to find an answer. Playing on PC running Win 10, and both the game and Origin are running in Win 8 compatibility mode as they have in the past.  AS stated, I've played this game dozens of times on this system, as recently as 2 weeks ago with no issues prior.  Please help!

Message 1 of 5 (1,586 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 Loading screen freeze

Hero (Retired)

Moved to ME3 forum.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 2 of 5 (1,562 Views)

Hero

Did you repair the game (right click the game in Origin)? This sometimes fixes problems that a complete reinstall doesn't fix.

If you have mods enabled, I suggest disabling them.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (1,548 Views)

★ Apprentice

I ended up having to reformat my entire computer! No fix suggestions worked at all.

Message 4 of 5 (1,506 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I have the same problem with the loading screen freeze at the same spot after the Mars Archives mission, only on xbox360. Have you managed to solve the problem?

Message 5 of 5 (918 Views)