Re: Mass Effect 3 Loading Screen Crash PS3 after Mars

by holger1405

Original Post

Mass Effect 3 Loading Screen Crash PS3 after Mars

★★★★★ Newbie

It is the first mission, after the intro mission on earth. Shepard chases and subdues the Dr.Eva-bot and departs Mars. There is a loading screen that depicts a suspend Mars, with the rotating 'loading' icon in the bottom right hand of the screen. It is not frozen. It stays this way for several minutes, then it freezes. In the middle of the loading screen, it halts and I have to restart my ps3. There is no error message, there is no disc read error message, there is no indication that the game or the system has error-ed in any way whatsoever. I have counted 11 (ELEVEN) times it has done this in a row without any adjustments. 4 times I have deleted all temp files in my internet browser, restarted my system and attempted to continue. Temp files being the search history, cache data, cookies, and authentication information. 3 times I have deleted and reinstalled all game data, restarted my system and attempted to continue. I have done both of the methods previously mentioned in succession a total of 3 times. I've spent 10x more time trying to get the game to work than actually playing the game. The game is brand new, purchased at gamestop. My system errors rarely, and only on ONE other game, Battlefield 4. Some one help me 

Message 1 of 2 (593 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 Loading Screen Crash PS3 after Mars

[ Edited ]

@iSmokeBuds666

You seem to have researched the problem already.

Did you contacted PS Support as well?

If that don't helps I would consider to exchange your copy. Could still be a corrupt disk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (578 Views)