Re: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan

by sundance31us

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 Leviathan

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the Leviathan DLC.  I can play thru most of it ok, but when I get to the planet that Ann Bryson is on I start having trouble.  I get the bridge to rise then cross and go up the ladder.  From there I can see the elevator that I'm looking for but can not go down the ladder.  He just stays at the top and then climbs back off.  The squad mates will go down but Shepard won't. 

Message 1 of 5 (2,932 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Ahh, this glitch I know well...the infamous Leviathan ladder glitch. The thread below has a few workarounds.

Leviathan (any any other) ladder bug! [Edit] Now with Fixes

Thanks to community support, we have managed to come up with a small list of easy fixes that will get you past any ladder that you may get stuck on during the Leviathan mission, or any other part of the game.

Solutions:

- Aim straight up and walk towards the ladder. This may take a couple attempts, but this should work. If not...

- Try walking down the ladder backwards. If that still doesn't work and you play PC...

- Go into the menu and reset the resolution to the lowest possible setting. Then switch to windowed mode. This should allow you to go down with no problems.

For the first one your Shepard will automatically look down as the animation begins; keep moving your mouse/controller as if you want Shepard to look up.

For the last one if you want to reset your video setting I recommend hitting ESC/pause the minute the ladder animation ends.

SD Signature Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,176 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Ahh, this glitch I know well...the infamous Leviathan ladder glitch. The thread below has a few workarounds.

Leviathan (any any other) ladder bug! [Edit] Now with Fixes

Thanks to community support, we have managed to come up with a small list of easy fixes that will get you past any ladder that you may get stuck on during the Leviathan mission, or any other part of the game.

Solutions:

- Aim straight up and walk towards the ladder. This may take a couple attempts, but this should work. If not...

- Try walking down the ladder backwards. If that still doesn't work and you play PC...

- Go into the menu and reset the resolution to the lowest possible setting. Then switch to windowed mode. This should allow you to go down with no problems.

For the first one your Shepard will automatically look down as the animation begins; keep moving your mouse/controller as if you want Shepard to look up.

For the last one if you want to reset your video setting I recommend hitting ESC/pause the minute the ladder animation ends.

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 5 (3,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the help.  Lowering the resolution worked.

Message 3 of 5 (2,910 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks but it not fix the problem.

Message 4 of 5 (2,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

these fixes are not 100% im still having trouble with them

Message 5 of 5 (2,732 Views)