Mass Effect 3 Galaxy at War not Working (Xbox One)

by SpectreLegend

Original Post

Re: Mass Effect 3 Galaxy at War not Working (Xbox One)

★★ Novice
@vSHADOWVIPERv Yeah and it always happens after i had to forced shut down because the game froze on me. The two first time i just redownloaded the dlc i was in when it happened and it worked, but now i fear i'll have to reinstall the game... and aaaall the dlcs which is going to take a long time.
Message 51 of 105 (1,044 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'll give it til tomorrow the reinstall all the dlc. If that doesnt work then I'm  fresh out of ideas. I tried the re-syncing thing, the modem rebooting thing, the clearing of cache and persistent storag . And power cycling.   .

One thing I did discover  that evidently the origin servers are acting wonky.  I don't believe this should affect us console gamers or the galaxy at war system but then again you never know.  

Only thing I can tell you is that its not working on xbox one either so it's not a playstation thing. 

Message 52 of 105 (1,041 Views)

★★ Novice
@vSHADOWVIPERv i know, it's across every platform. BiL said to me it does the same on pc. The only one i haven't heard from is wii u
Message 53 of 105 (1,026 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well I tried uninstalling all of the DLC and reinstalling.  It is still fubar.  While I realize that with the extended cut theres no need to have your readiness at 100%, its immersion breaking kinda ticks me off. 

Message 54 of 105 (1,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@vSHADOWVIPERvYeah, exactly. But for me it seems to often break the mission summary after a MP match, like i hear the sound of when they show the results of the match, but all i see is the popup that says "waiting for players". So i have to disconnect from the party to play another match, but it means i can't play two matches with the same team. It's annoying.

Message 55 of 105 (999 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I deleted and reinstaled the entire game no help.

I then went into my xbox menu. Went offline and loaded the game. Oddly enough it is the exact same menu which leads me to. Believe the galaxy at war system is not connecting at all when I am online.

I tried EA's work around they email me this morning clearing the blu ray persistent and clearing the alt mac address.  Nope didnt work either.   Either the galaxy at war server is down or something is hung up somewhere.  

Multiplayer still works but not galaxy at war. 

Message 56 of 105 (985 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having the exact same problem. Even though it is possible to get the best ending now without multiplayer it does totally ruin immersion.. I like to do every single quest I can as well as get maximum galactic readiness before the final mission.

@EA_Ataashi got this problem sorted out last year. Check page 4 on this thread. There were multiple people having problems and it was something wrong on the EA end.

Is there some way to find out what they did last time to solve this I wonder?

Message 57 of 105 (969 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi  - It is happening again Frown Is there anyway you can do your magic once more?

Message 58 of 105 (967 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Got same problem on PC version. Tried everything written here and nothing helped.

Message 59 of 105 (948 Views)

★★ Novice

Not working here too, since Wednesday, November 13th, EA, some help please?

Message 60 of 105 (892 Views)