Re: Mass Effect 3 Galaxy at War not Working (Xbox One)

by Jeren_Kell

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hooray! It's working. Thank you for solving the issue.

Message 101 of 105 (948 Views)

★★★ Newbie

confirmed! loading match now!

Message 102 of 105 (934 Views)

★ Novice

Yup, I've got the same problem here. 

• Physical copy of Mass Effect 3
  • Playing on Xbox One
  • I have my EA account synced up properly
  • N7 website works just fine for Galaxy at War
  • On Xbox One, I get no updates and I get the error message saying that it's "unable to retrieve Galaxy at War status"

I'll also not that I do not play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer and never have, not on my Xbox 360 and not on my Xbox One. If someone at EA could help me out as they've helped others, I'd really appreciate it.

Those who got it solved, did you have to just contact EA directly?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Message 103 of 105 (811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic 

I’m seeing a similar issue as the others here. No Galaxy at War updates on my system or online - only shows 50%. I use a Xbox One, Disc copy of the game. I presume a fix wasn’t found for all?

Message 104 of 105 (667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@SpectreLegend wrote:

I’m guessing this is ongoing problem on most platforms, but just wanted to check if anyone else is having this problem on the Xbox One. I can connect fine onto the multiplayer but for several weeks I’ve been getting this message on my main screen: System offline, Unable to retrieve Galaxy at War status. None of my process is counted towards my galaxy readiness after a match. I stay at 50% always. I’ve tried restarting the game, rebooted my internet and nothing works. Like I said, I’ve noticed that other players are having this issue on the PC. Just wondering if Xbox One players are experiencing this and if there’s a solution.

To correct your issue, at the main menu of the screen, if you’re on Xbox One and playing Mass Effect 3, you’ll need to connect to the EA servers by pressing “Y.” After doing so you’ll receive a prompt asking you to buy or redeem a code. If you have MassEffect 3 through Battle Pass, the code will be free and installed almost instantly. That will solve your Galaxy at War offline issue. 

Message 105 of 105 (424 Views)