Re: Mass Effect 3 Galaxy at War not Working (Xbox One)

by Dragoness31

Original Post

★★ Novice
@peteh3179 on pc N7HQ and GoW works fine again
Message 91 of 105 (1,331 Views)

★ Apprentice

It seems this may be fixed for pc players (some have reported its fixed for those on pc, on the other thread about this) but it is not fixed for those of us on consoles. Im on the xbox one s all digital and its NOT fixed. I literally just went on the game for an hour to find the load failed error  

Message 92 of 105 (1,312 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic

So I have gotten the map to work on my Xbox again. I did the re-sync thing, not sure if that is part of what fixed it, but I am including it as it is part of the path that got me to a fix

I have been closing the game frequently and then picking it up on at Xbox in the lunch room at work.

Today, I played a multiplayer match on my Home Xbox. after I was done, I went back to the main menu and the map was up. It is still up for me

Message 93 of 105 (1,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

FYI, I'm on PS3. My G@W map is working in-game and missions work on N7HQ.

I tried the resync thing before posting here with the issue initially, didn't do any reinstalls or anything. It just got fixed sometime after me posting about the issue, so unsure who/what fixed it.

Message 94 of 105 (1,239 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic Just to keep you updated my galactic map has returned, im sad it is back to 50% but ill raise it again soon :D

Message 95 of 105 (1,212 Views)

★★ Novice

Everything functional on Xbox One again...

Message 96 of 105 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic

Working for me now, as of my checking late last week.  I had previously done the resynch before contacting EA Help on twitter.

Message 97 of 105 (1,142 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic just wanted to thank you for helping us look for a solution and add my name to the list. Im currently playing on PC in midwestern US on a digital copy. Thanks again!
Message 98 of 105 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I still have this issue with galaxy at war. I play on PC (Origin). Could you fix it?
Message 99 of 105 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Nope, still not working. I'm playing on PC, on a digital copy.

Message 100 of 105 (687 Views)