Re: Mass Effect 3 (Citadel DLC)

by SmithsonianDSP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 3 (Citadel DLC)

★ Novice

Hello. I got the Citadel DLC but it wont activate. I checked around to see what would "Make the DLC start" and tried but couldnt make it work. Please help me 

Message 1 of 2 (678 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

The mission doesn't activate until after you have completed the Battle of the Citadel priority mission in the main story line. (There are character-specific content that will unlock at various different points, afterwards, once their plot points in the ME3 story have been resolved)  Afterwards, you will receive an e-mail at your private terminal and reading it will start the "Shore Leave" objective and the Citadel DLC missions. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (694 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

The mission doesn't activate until after you have completed the Battle of the Citadel priority mission in the main story line. (There are character-specific content that will unlock at various different points, afterwards, once their plot points in the ME3 story have been resolved)  Afterwards, you will receive an e-mail at your private terminal and reading it will start the "Shore Leave" objective and the Citadel DLC missions. 

Message 2 of 2 (695 Views)