Re: ME3 squad selection

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

ME3 squad selection

★ Newbie

LS,

I just bought ME3 new to me but very exciting. Hower, I can't do any of the missions. When I go somewhere I am suddenly stuck in Squad Selection (same persons) and nothing happens and nothing works except for Alt-F4

Very disapointed now

YS,

JS

Message 1 of 8 (2,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, anyone have a fix for this?

Message 2 of 8 (1,820 Views)

Hero

@Galvatron888 Could you describe the issue you're having in detail? Where exactly does the game become unresponsive and in what way? Is it a freeze or can you simply not select a squadmate?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 8 (1,800 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Fred_vdp Any answers on this. I have the same problems and don't see a solution anywhere. I've repaired the game twice, restarted with a fresh game, but when I get to that first mission and the squad selection screen comes up, there is no way to confirm my choices. The button starts to appear as the screen comes up and disappears. I can click the squad members, change their appearance, but nothing else. Nothing works to get off that screen, either. Just Alt-F4, as the previous user said.
Message 4 of 8 (1,559 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LiviaD34D wrote:
@Fred_vdp Any answers on this. I have the same problems and don't see a solution anywhere. I've repaired the game twice, restarted with a fresh game, but when I get to that first mission and the squad selection screen comes up, there is no way to confirm my choices. The button starts to appear as the screen comes up and disappears. I can click the squad members, change their appearance, but nothing else. Nothing works to get off that screen, either. Just Alt-F4, as the previous user said.

@LiviaD34D Do you use any methods of playing at a higher resolution than your native screen resolution (e.g. AMD Virtual Super Resolution)? This can affect user interface interaction in some games.

Just as a test, it might be a good idea to try different resolutions, and switching between fullscreen and windowed mode.

If none of that works, please post a dxdiag file: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 8 (1,546 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem of those above.  When selecting my squad, ( Liara and another guy )  It lets me select them and change their looks, but after selecting there is no way to get out of the squad selection and back to the mission.   played all 3 games, 100 hours, started over again now the problems...

Message 6 of 8 (1,102 Views)

★ Novice

Ps did the dxdial.exe.  NO Problems

Message 7 of 8 (1,100 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Mass Effect 3, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (1,058 Views)