ME3 not loading on Xbox One

by arkninja83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME3 not loading on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

On the Xbox One,  I installed ME3, then after the Xbox 360 splash screen, the game goes to a black screen and seems to freeze.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Message 1 of 7 (3,917 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ME3 not loading on Xbox One

Community Manager

Can you try checking for updates if you haven't already?

It may also help to perform a full restart of the system. Hold the button on the front of the system until it beeps and shuts down, then try launching the game again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (4,510 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Yes it keeps happening to me and I have reinstalled it multiple times and I can't find an answer to it
Message 2 of 7 (3,878 Views)

Community Manager

Can you try checking for updates if you haven't already?

It may also help to perform a full restart of the system. Hold the button on the front of the system until it beeps and shuts down, then try launching the game again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 7 (4,511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I was playing fine, untill the latest xbox update during the week. After that I press play, its start loading, then after checking for Saved games it pops up the menu in the back where I can resume. But the menu is not enabled. But then it states again. Checking downloadable content with the loading wheel spinning at the bottom.

I can press Y and connect to EA servers but that is it. I even deleted the 10mb reserved space in an attempt to get it working. There is also no updates available.
Message 4 of 7 (3,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tried all the suggestions. It gets hung up when it tries to log onto Xbox Live.
Message 5 of 7 (3,461 Views)

@NoNameLoS

Did you also tried a hard reset of your Xbox?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 6 of 7 (3,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve tried all of the methods listed and they did not work. What did work is to make sure you were off-line when you load up the game to play and it will let you bypass trying to log on to the EA servers
Message 7 of 7 (1,442 Views)