ME3 can't connect to EA Servers

by aqualex

Original Post

ME3 can't connect to EA Servers

★★★ Novice

My Mass Effect 3 can't connect to EA servers. I'm unable to resume my game because it's missing "Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut". I'm not sure what I can do to remedy this.
I'm not sure how to fix this, I've tried looking online (I still have an interetnet connection). I don't understand why ME3 requires an always online or requires me to connect to the EA servers. I bought the triology through Origin. That was a huge mistake. The games are great, but I've had to come on here more than once and quite frankly it's not worth the hassle.

Message 1 of 2 (691 Views)

Re: ME3 can't connect to EA Servers

★★ Guide

@aqualex wrote:

My Mass Effect 3 can't connect to EA servers. I'm unable to resume my game because it's missing "Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut". I'm not sure what I can do to remedy this.
I'm not sure how to fix this, I've tried looking online (I still have an interetnet connection). I don't understand why ME3 requires an always online or requires me to connect to the EA servers. I bought the triology through Origin. That was a huge mistake. The games are great, but I've had to come on here more than once and quite frankly it's not worth the hassle.

Hi aqualex,

As far as 'Extended Cut'  is concerned, that is a DLC that you can download and re-install once you do get access to the EA Servers and Origin.

On that subject, ---getting access to the EA Servers---you are not alone. It seems that EA Servers are just useless. They are constantly down and it does appear that EA is totally unconcerned in providing their gamer fan base any support regarding that issue.

Even if you wish to play SP ( single player) you (all of us) have to suffer with those stupid "Checking Downloable Content' and "Connecting to EA Servers" messages; only to then get (after waiting forever) that other moronic message:' Your connection to the Mass Effect 3 Servers has been lost. ....

I agree with you that the games themselves are great ,but this total lack of support from EA in fixing their so called Servers, is not worth the hassle... So as far as I'm concerned; No Mass effect 4 purchase from me in the future ( unless EA gets its act together)

Message 2 of 2 (684 Views)