by Ventilata

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

ME3 Online pass

★★★ Novice

ME3 Online pass

Hi everyone

A strange thing is happening right now. Yesterday i was playing my ME3 multiplayer and today when i started the game, it requires the online pass. So i used the one in the box and it tells me that it was already redeemed. Any idea what this is and how could i fix it ? ... and yes.. i know that i redeemed the code before. The multiplayer was working fine until today.

Thanks

Lubo

Message 1 of 7 (6,120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ME3 Online pass

[ Edited ]
Hero

The online pass was discontinued years ago. At that point anyone could just play multiplayer without having to register anything.

There have been issues like these in the past, in which case the best way to resolve it was to just contact official support and ask them to manually link the online pass entitlement to your account.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (6,092 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me. the game wont connect to ea servers so i cant play multiplayer at all. kinda bummed because i want to get my galactic readiness to 100%.

Message 2 of 7 (6,092 Views)

★★★ Novice

Stonyaz is it happening to you only today ? Hopefully it's just a EA/Bioware problem ?

Message 3 of 7 (6,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I don't have the same problem but i think it's general problem.

Yesterday i couldn't access the EA Server, Today i can access the EA Servers but i can't access my Galaxy At War ( Galactic Readiness ). It says "System offline".

I believe EA having problem in general with servers and games.

Message 4 of 7 (6,067 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

The online pass was discontinued years ago. At that point anyone could just play multiplayer without having to register anything.

There have been issues like these in the past, in which case the best way to resolve it was to just contact official support and ask them to manually link the online pass entitlement to your account.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 7 (6,093 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for your reply guys.

It works now. I started the game, i received a msg with a text.. something like.. a sign in with different name occured, press A to restart to with original login... or similar text, i pressed it, and i am back online.

Message 6 of 7 (6,035 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Fred_vdp Well there is NO official support anymore, at least no one is working.
Message 7 of 7 (4,259 Views)