ME3 Multiplayer Clans

by jcondomi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME3 Multiplayer Clans

★★★ Newbie

Hello All,

I have been playing ME3 for sometime and do not know anyone in real life that plays this game regularly (most of the people I game with stick to sports games).  I was wondering if there is any website that hosts ME3 clans.  I 'googled' "mass effect 3 clans" and found teamn7.com.  I went and registered at teamn7.com but there forum seems dead (one post in the last week) and I have not gotten any response from them.

I can't be the only person with this problem?  It sucks continuously playing with bad players.  Also without people who know how to play anything above Silver becomes impossible.

I play ME3 on the PS3 and my username is Cuban__B (double underscore).

Are there really no clans in ME3?  (I understand the 'clan' concept for ME3 is odd because you only play NPC's, but I don't see that as a reason to not have any clans in the game.)

Also I am not asking for the game to include a Clan Feature (even though that would be awesome).  I am just wondering if any clans out there exists.

Thank you,

--Cuban__B

(also do you have to register your copy of ME3 to post in their forum?  It keeps telling me I have not met the requirements to post in this forum.)

Message 1 of 4 (1,473 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ME3 Multiplayer Clans

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I have a small friends list so take my advise with a grain of salt.  (I play Mass Effect on PC only, but I do own and use all 3 platforms)

There are two ways to get friends.

1.  When playing with randoms, and you find a good player you want to play with again, send them a friend request and make sure you personalize it a bit with some thing like "We made a good team, lets be friends and play again sometime!"

2.  External posting.  The Multiplayer Forum should have some lists of players looking for alliances, you can search for those and send them requests, or contact BioWare's BSN help to get your BSN account straightened out to allow you to post a new one.

3.  PS3 only:  PS Home is a free social interactive world.  At one point I saw a Mass Effect 3 get together happening.  So you can wander around there a bit and find a number of PS3 owners, and look for some who also own Mass Effect 3, and talk to them about it a bit, and send friend requests.  Gamer Lounge used to be the appropriate place for that, though things change so maybe posting your own event in the Activity Board is the appropriate thing to do now, or wander the Hub, perhaps Novus Prime would attract Mass Effect players more than other spaces.

NOTE:  On PS3, you have a limit of 100 friends per account.  The friends list is used for just about everything, so if you have 100 friends for Mass Effect, then decide to play another multiplayer game... You would have to drop some.  I do know some people have 3 or more accounts just to hold more friends, which also resets trophy progression.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,483 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I saw a nicknames with the same parts like "ABCD Nickname", maybe this is some kind of clans or just good friends.

Message 2 of 4 (1,456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I have a small friends list so take my advise with a grain of salt.  (I play Mass Effect on PC only, but I do own and use all 3 platforms)

There are two ways to get friends.

1.  When playing with randoms, and you find a good player you want to play with again, send them a friend request and make sure you personalize it a bit with some thing like "We made a good team, lets be friends and play again sometime!"

2.  External posting.  The Multiplayer Forum should have some lists of players looking for alliances, you can search for those and send them requests, or contact BioWare's BSN help to get your BSN account straightened out to allow you to post a new one.

3.  PS3 only:  PS Home is a free social interactive world.  At one point I saw a Mass Effect 3 get together happening.  So you can wander around there a bit and find a number of PS3 owners, and look for some who also own Mass Effect 3, and talk to them about it a bit, and send friend requests.  Gamer Lounge used to be the appropriate place for that, though things change so maybe posting your own event in the Activity Board is the appropriate thing to do now, or wander the Hub, perhaps Novus Prime would attract Mass Effect players more than other spaces.

NOTE:  On PS3, you have a limit of 100 friends per account.  The friends list is used for just about everything, so if you have 100 friends for Mass Effect, then decide to play another multiplayer game... You would have to drop some.  I do know some people have 3 or more accounts just to hold more friends, which also resets trophy progression.

Message 3 of 4 (1,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im not even sure if anyone plays me3 anymore, im going through it a second time on xbox 360 and so far havent seen another person yet

Message 4 of 4 (517 Views)