Re: ME3 Freezes, blacks out, lags, starts working again, repeat

by LunarMoonWolf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME3 Freezes, blacks out, lags, starts working again, repeat

★★★★ Novice

This will happen as soon as I load my save file, it doesn't matter if Shepard is standing, in a cut scene or in combat, My game constantly Freezes then goes to a black screen then it starts working again but its very laggy and then it just keeps repeating the freezing black screen lag. ME3 is currently unplayable for me please help.

Message 1 of 4 (896 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Problem has been solved, Apparently my memory sticks were incompatible with my new motherboard!!! So after getting new compatible memory sticks, there have been no problems!!!!!! Thank you for all your advice and help!!!! :3

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (578 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I don't play with any mods.

Message 2 of 4 (781 Views)

I noticed crashes for DAI and radarleak for Frosty mod manager....is there any chance Frosty has done something to the game or is it strictly a DAI version??

Also, can you bring up task manager and watch what your CPU and GPU are doing during all this??  Are they maxed??  Idling??  Spiking and dropping??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4 (750 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Problem has been solved, Apparently my memory sticks were incompatible with my new motherboard!!! So after getting new compatible memory sticks, there have been no problems!!!!!! Thank you for all your advice and help!!!! :3

Message 4 of 4 (579 Views)