Re: ME3 Final mission: The Return bug

by LTmighty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME3 Final mission: The Return bug

★★ Novice
Spoiler
At the end of ME 3, on the last mission, when you enter the corridor with the bodies, the doors aren't opening. ive reloaded " the return' mission, and the same bug occurs, after conversing with Anderson, i reach the end of the corridor, and the doors do not open? what do i do. do i no clip? is it doomed?
Message 1 of 3 (534 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Is this on PC? If yes, try repairing the installation.

If you play on Origin, right click the game in your library and click 'repair game'.

If you play on Steam, verify integrity of the game files. Instructions here.

I have also seen door related issues in the Mass Effect series tied to framerates. Mass Effect 3 also has some logic tied to framerates. For diagnostic purposes, play at a low resolution, enable vsync, and see if you can get past it.

If you play on a console, a power cycle might help. To do this, turn off the console and unplug it, then start it up again.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (519 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Is this on PC? If yes, try repairing the installation.

If you play on Origin, right click the game in your library and click 'repair game'.

If you play on Steam, verify integrity of the game files. Instructions here.

I have also seen door related issues in the Mass Effect series tied to framerates. Mass Effect 3 also has some logic tied to framerates. For diagnostic purposes, play at a low resolution, enable vsync, and see if you can get past it.

If you play on a console, a power cycle might help. To do this, turn off the console and unplug it, then start it up again.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (520 Views)

★★ Novice
@Fred_vdp Thanks for the quick answer! I repaired the files and it worked like a charm, much appreciated!
Message 3 of 3 (516 Views)