ME3 DLC won't open (PC)

by Archer1123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME3 DLC won't open (PC)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the ME3 dlc bundle and it downloaded, but when I click on "downloadable content" button in the start screen it doesn't open anything.  I've exited out of Origin and updated it and tried repairing the game, but I can't get anything to happen.  

Message 1 of 3 (1,552 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ME3 DLC won't open (PC)

[ Edited ]

@Archer1123

Ok, You are in Origin, you single click on ME3 and it opens up a page in origin showing the Play button(if installed) and just under that three white texts, Friends who play, achievements, and Extra content.

If you click on one, it should then have a orange line under it to show which one of these is being displayed on the scroll down part of the screen.

If you click on Achievements, does it display your achievements for ME3 if yes, what happens when you click on the Extra content button to get that page displayed??

Mine shows Add-Ons and then lists every DLC or add on that is available and has check marks or purchase price in white boxes....

IF it is working correctly, the DLC bundle you bought should then unlock everything( I think ) on this part of the Mass Effect 3 game page...

The ingame downloadable content button I think has been disabled when they moved the Bioware DLC off their personal website and moved it under the Origin umbrella.  So if you aren't getting anything ingame this is normal, but you SHOULD see the DLC listed in the Origin game page uder extra content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,698 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Archer1123

Ok, You are in Origin, you single click on ME3 and it opens up a page in origin showing the Play button(if installed) and just under that three white texts, Friends who play, achievements, and Extra content.

If you click on one, it should then have a orange line under it to show which one of these is being displayed on the scroll down part of the screen.

If you click on Achievements, does it display your achievements for ME3 if yes, what happens when you click on the Extra content button to get that page displayed??

Mine shows Add-Ons and then lists every DLC or add on that is available and has check marks or purchase price in white boxes....

IF it is working correctly, the DLC bundle you bought should then unlock everything( I think ) on this part of the Mass Effect 3 game page...

The ingame downloadable content button I think has been disabled when they moved the Bioware DLC off their personal website and moved it under the Origin umbrella.  So if you aren't getting anything ingame this is normal, but you SHOULD see the DLC listed in the Origin game page uder extra content.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (1,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (1,502 Views)