Re: ME3: DLC Downloads in Origin not working

by holger1405

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME3: DLC Downloads in Origin not working

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I bought the Omega-DLC in the last days over Origin for Mass Effect 3. The download starts, but after the download is complete, nothing happens. I've restart Origin and then Origin loads some older DLCs, which already installed, but the Omega-DLC not loading anymore. So I've uninstalled ME3 and Origin and reinstalled both. But now, the game is downloaded, and reinstalled, but no DLC can be installed. I click on "Download" in Origin and nothing happened. 

What can i do now?

Message 1 of 2 (7,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Let me guess, you have “The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3” installed?

If so, close Origin then go to your: (Disk):\Program Files [(x86)]\The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3\TheFinalHoursOfMassEffect3\BIOGame” folder.

There should be a “DLC” folder, relocate this folder into the: (Disk):\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\BIOGame” folder.

Start Origin and try the installation of the DLC’s in Origin again.  

Should this not work, rename the “The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3” folder in "_The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3” then restart Origin and download the DLC’s again.

Don’t forget to rename the “_The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3” in “The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3” after the DLC installation.  

Edit: Typo

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (8,453 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Let me guess, you have “The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3” installed?

If so, close Origin then go to your: (Disk):\Program Files [(x86)]\The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3\TheFinalHoursOfMassEffect3\BIOGame” folder.

There should be a “DLC” folder, relocate this folder into the: (Disk):\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\BIOGame” folder.

Start Origin and try the installation of the DLC’s in Origin again.  

Should this not work, rename the “The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3” folder in "_The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3” then restart Origin and download the DLC’s again.

Don’t forget to rename the “_The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3” in “The Final Hours Of Mass Effect 3” after the DLC installation.  

Edit: Typo

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (8,454 Views)