Re: ME3 Citadel DLC not showing on Turkish Xbox store

by MorgothBauglirTR

Original Post

ME3 Citadel DLC not showing on Turkish Xbox store

★ Novice

Hello,

As I was going to play the whole trilogy on my new Xbox One X. I just found out that there is only one DLC available to purchase on Turkish Xbox store. And that is "From Ashes".  I know how important and great the Citadel DLC is. So, I would really appreciate it added soon among the missing ones.

Message 1 of 5 (569 Views)

Community Manager

@MorgothBauglirTR Checked on the local store here and had no problem adding it to my basket but when I changed the store to Turkey it was not available when I searched. Do you play the game in English, if so it may be worth seeing if you can change your region and search for it to see if it appears for you?  

This is what I got when I searched for it on a European region: https://www.xbox.com/en-ie/Search?q=mass+effect+3+citadel

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (532 Views)

★ Novice
I've changed my region and I see it in the English store but when I tried to purchase it but I got this message "This offer is not valid in your region."
Message 3 of 5 (522 Views)

Community Manager

@MorgothBauglirTR Thanks for trying that, it may be a case that it is not possible to purchase the DLC in Turkey at the minute, as such I will pass the feedback on to the team to look into. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (511 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you so much! That's all I'm asking.
Message 5 of 5 (505 Views)