Re: ME remake ideas

by 23181

Original Post

ME remake ideas

★★★ Newbie

Anyone who likes this Idea, Please join in Standard smile

Along with the remake (redoing the graphics) of Mass Effect 1 to 3 I would like to see the following:

Add the jump jets from Andromeda Multiplayer to the ME2 and ME3 multiplayer.

Also add the multiplayer maps from ME3 to to Andromeda Multiplayer.

Only multiplayer, no need to really add it to the campaign, keep those the same............JUMP IN ON THIS Large smile

Message 1 of 5 (569 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You do know that its confirmed that by the end of next march there is going to be a full remaster of the all three games and that mass effect 5 in in early development and its believed to be Mass Effect Andromeda 2?

We got some good games on the way!!!!!!

Message 2 of 5 (517 Views)

★ Guide

God i hope they don't do that. The jumping in andromeda was nice but it was not designed for the ME3 maps. I just want characters to feel less clunky and look better. have all games and dlc in one neat package to make it easier for new players to the franchise. fix any bugs that may have been around all these years. 

There are a lot of small things they could improve but in my eyes, massively upgrading ME1 is key, gotta make a good first impression, then just touch up 2 and 3 and they good. 

Message 3 of 5 (500 Views)

@23181 

@23181 wrote:

You do know that its confirmed that by the end of next march there is going to be a full remaster of the all three games ...

Any link to a official conformation? Because until now it is afaik just an, admittedly likely, rumor. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 5 (486 Views)

★★ Novice

Along with that, add an update to ME1 where you can romance Tali from the start along with porting all your online progess from ME3 to the remake.  

Message 5 of 5 (446 Views)