Losing credits after multiplayer game

by klajflksh

Original Post

Losing credits after multiplayer game

★★★ Newbie

for the Majority of the missions in platnium I am awarded the points, then when I exit out to the store my point are gone.

This happens about 1 in 4 with gold.

Support is worthless.

they keep telling me to reinstall the game.

It is the MULTIPLAYER

Anyone else having the same issue?

Message 1 of 6 (730 Views)

Re: Losing credits after multiplayer game

★★★ Novice

i have the same problem usually u need restart the game for fix this, but not ever this fix the problem and you lose the credits, i try reinstalling the game and DlCs but nothing, the problem is in the Bioware servers, but they dont want recognize.

Message 2 of 6 (707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost all of my credits almost 30, 000 of them. And no one will help me get them back...some customer support....

Message 3 of 6 (688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same for me....

Message 4 of 6 (687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi

29 march 2016 servers frequently dropping connections - "Connection with game was lost". One silver game finished without XP points, credits and points for Challenges was properly added. Next time bronze game, points added, set was advanced by 2 levels OK, after exit from lobby - LOL, set was reset by 2 levels and XP points vanished. Credits added properly and points for Challenges was added too. Both games lose only XP points counted for used class.

Message 5 of 6 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Reporting this bug as well. I have over 200 hours in the game, I would have so much more if I didn't get so frustrated with this bug. Here's what happened

• Just completed a silver difficulty (level 8 slayer).
  • Gained 250k experience and advanced to level 10
  • Proceeded to select new talents
  • Almost confirm
  • Host drops
  • Return to multiplayer menu
  • Notice I'm back at level 8
  • Dies a little inside
  • Ragequits

This has happened perhaps more than ten times. A few in gold, recently primarily in silver. I think the last time I dropped out of gold, I uninstalled and didn't play for years.

I saw 1 solution: to restart the game. Didn't work. Moreover, I've reinstalled the game, since the last time I got dropped from gold and uninstalled, but the bug persists. I recall now that I started instituting auto-quiting games to mitigate this bug, as it seems to occur primarily when connection with host drops at any point post-game. Assuming transaction programming, perhaps the post-game-state isn't saved after a game immediately and data is lost upon host leaving? idk

Message 6 of 6 (636 Views)